What the Bible says about who I am in Christ
· I am a child of God.
· I have peace with God.
· The Holy Spirit lives in me.
· I have access to God’s wisdom.
· I am helped by God.
· I am reconciled to God.
· I am not condemned by God.
· I am justified.
· I have Christ’s righteousness.
· I am Christ’s ambassador.
· I am completely forgiven.
· I am tenderly loved by God.
· I am the sweet fragrance of Christ to God.
· I am a temple in which God dwells.
· I am blameless and beyond reproach.
· I am the salt of the earth.
· I am the light of the world.
· I am a branch on Christ’s vine.
· I am Christ’s friend.
· I am chosen by Christ to bear fruit.
· I am a joint heir with Christ, sharing his inheritance with Him.
· I am united to the Lord, one spirit with him.
· I am a member of Christ’s body.
· I am a saint.
· I am hidden with Christ in God.
· I am chosen by God, holy and dearly loved.
· I am a child of the light.
· I am holy, and I share in God’s heavenly calling.
· I am sanctified.
· I am one of God’s living stones, being built up in Christ as a spritual house.
· I am a member of a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a people for God’s own possession and created to sing his praises.
· I am firmly rooted and built up in Christ.
· I am born of God, and the evil one cannot touch me.
· I have the mind of Christ.
· I may approach God with boldness, freedom and confidence.
· I have been rescued from Satan’s domain and transferred into the Kingdom of Christ.
· I have been made complete in Christ.
· I have been given a spirit of power, love and self-discipline.
· I have been given great and precious promises by God.
· My needs are met by God.
· I have been bought with a price, and I belong to God.
· I have been adopted as God’s child.
· I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit.
· I am assured that all things are working together for good.
· I am free from any condeming charges against me.
· I cannot be separated from the love of God.
· I have been established, anointed and sealed by God.
· I am confident that the good work that God has begun in me will be perfected.
· I am a citizen of heaven.
· I am a personal witness of Christ’s.
· I am God’s coworker.
· I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms.
· I am God’s workmanship.
· I can do all things through Christ, who gives me the strength I need.